Thursday, June 7, 2007

A tad bored...

I love classical music...it is just GRAND! Right now I'm listening to Bach's "Suite for Solo Cello 1" and it's just gorgeous.

I added some new links the the ol' blog! In doing so, I realized how nerdy my family must be...we all have blogs/our own websites. I'm the one that is behind the times and uses Blogger instead of my own domain. :) So if you have a moment to spare, check out Brian and Daniel's blogs.

I can't believe this week is amost over! It has flown! And I still feel like I have so much to do to get ready for camp. Not like packing, but like praying. Pray for me if you think of it. But I am...I really am...confident that the Lord will use my words to glorify Him. The most important thing is my heart. If it is standing in humility, love, and awe before Him, He will take my words and somewhere between where they left my mouth and entered student's ears, He will make them His own. Miracles. Yes.

No comments: