
There's always this huge pressure to be hilarious and witty when writing your first blog entry so that everyone will come back and read regularly. It just makes me nervous! Even when I start new journals, I get all nervous. I usually end up writing something great about how the journal smells or what volume it is or what the paper texture feels like. It's a real party.
Well, since computers smell like plastic and keyboards don't really have any outstanding texture, I'm only left to discuss what volume this is. And (obviously) it's number ONE! This is my first online blog ever! I've journaled since 7th grade or something and used to say I was going to publish them when I got old enough, because I thought they were ravingly funny. Is ravingly even a word? Hm...
Here are the exciting events of my day so far!
1. My nectarine was bad...it tasted like poop. I was severely disappointed.
2. I got to work on some camp stuff...the more I work on it, the more I realize I really am passionate about what I have to talk about, and that the Lord will speak through me. But I also realize how easily I get off track and start worrying about what I'm going to wear instead...weird.
3. Worked out a little at work! Whoo! My goal is to have my splits by the end of summer. I've put off getting my splits for um 15 years too long, so it's about time.
4. Found this blog thing and decided to go for it!
5. There is a rubber duck on my desk...not sure how it got there.
6. Am now just sitting here, writing, trying to entertain you and myself. It's working! At least on my part...I'm easily entertained. Why, I'm just having the time of my life!
By the way, ravingly is a word...dictionary.com. It's wonderful.
Hey, in case you are looking for a great book to read, try "Through Painted Deserts" by Donald Miller. It is amazing! And hysterical. And insightful. And just unique. Read it.
Ok, I'm off for now, probably to tweak my templates or something else fun.
Love to all!
Well, since computers smell like plastic and keyboards don't really have any outstanding texture, I'm only left to discuss what volume this is. And (obviously) it's number ONE! This is my first online blog ever! I've journaled since 7th grade or something and used to say I was going to publish them when I got old enough, because I thought they were ravingly funny. Is ravingly even a word? Hm...
Here are the exciting events of my day so far!
1. My nectarine was bad...it tasted like poop. I was severely disappointed.
2. I got to work on some camp stuff...the more I work on it, the more I realize I really am passionate about what I have to talk about, and that the Lord will speak through me. But I also realize how easily I get off track and start worrying about what I'm going to wear instead...weird.
3. Worked out a little at work! Whoo! My goal is to have my splits by the end of summer. I've put off getting my splits for um 15 years too long, so it's about time.
4. Found this blog thing and decided to go for it!
5. There is a rubber duck on my desk...not sure how it got there.
6. Am now just sitting here, writing, trying to entertain you and myself. It's working! At least on my part...I'm easily entertained. Why, I'm just having the time of my life!
By the way, ravingly is a word...dictionary.com. It's wonderful.
Hey, in case you are looking for a great book to read, try "Through Painted Deserts" by Donald Miller. It is amazing! And hysterical. And insightful. And just unique. Read it.
Ok, I'm off for now, probably to tweak my templates or something else fun.
Love to all!
No comments:
Post a Comment