George, my beautiful Venus fly trap, is looking great, isn't he? Venus fly traps are fun pets. Next best thing to a puppy. But did you know you can't even water them with tap water? You have to distill water and then give it to them, otherwise the die! There's a lot to learn about keeping up a Venus fly trap. I think I'm getting the hang of it though.Something different is going on because I cannot shake this feeling of energy. I couldn't sleep last night because of the simple fact that I was awake and now this morning, after very little sleep, I can't get myself to calm down. I kinda like it :)
In other news, the water heater broke a couple of days ago, so my house flooded. I know I'm weird, but when houses flood, I always get excited. My family's house flooded back in the day and I just remember thinking it was this great adventure. Which is funny. It is a little annoying to have the house in upheaval, I'll admit, but...nothing got ruined and we didn't have to pay for anything so...who cares?
I really miss my friends that left for the summer. I need someone to have dance parties with (Megan) and someone to take pictures with (Erin).
Wait a few hours and I'm sure I'll post again...work is slow today :)
1 comment:
Sheesh...can I borrow some of that energy for my Summer classes?
Post a Comment