I'm pretty much cracking up right now. One of my co-workers has been hardcore keeping up with the whole Paris Hilton thing, and he just thinks it's hysterical. He was watching the foxnews.com live stream about her going back to jail and the camera man on the video kept making fun of Miss Hilton. He kept saying things like, "There is interesting weather going on in parts of the country, couldn't I cover that instead? It's more like real news. I hope the pinnacle of my career isn't chasing Paris Hilton. This is ridiculous." I really laughed then. And then someone, an actual person, had a plane fly over her house with a banner that read "We love Paris -The Darling Family." That's just 10 times more funny. THEN on top of all this hilarious-ness, my co-worker goes, "If I had as much money as the Hiltons, I'd go out and buy myself a big ranch and then buy one of every kind of construction machinery. Then I'd dig a big hole in my yard. The next day I'd fill it up, and I'd do that every couple of days. Everyone would think I was nuts." I pretty much died laughing at that point. :)
It would suck to be famous. Think about the neighbors that live across the street from the Hiltons and can't go outside because of all the helicopter TV cameras stationed outside for 15 hours just waiting for the 3 seconds when something happens. What if they just want to play some ultimate Frisbee? Besides who wants to watch the outside of someone's house for 15 hours? What a party.
Friday, June 8, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
yo sis!! You're coworker is hilarious......and so are you!
Post a Comment