"Rubbish" is an awesome word.
Wow. I definitly do not feel like sleeping right now...although I'm sure I should. Instead I'm awake and writing on my blog. I never really realized how big a deal blogging was until I started looking around at the "Blogs of Note" and such. My blog doesn't really have a theme, unless it's life. Life is a pretty good theme for a blog though. But maybe I should get a theme.
Wouldn't it be neat to get paid to be a blogger? Maybe that's what I'll be when I graduate. Ha.
Today, the clouds were CRAZY! They were all over the place and at one point the whole sky looked like a giant ocean liner. You couldn't miss it. Sometimes God's glory is sprawled out all over the sky, obvious, like a gigantic sign calling people to praise Him. But other times, His glory is in the far corners of nature, simply a scene that is perfect. Maybe one person will notice the way the sun slants through the leaves onto the green grass, but God put that scene together simply so that person might praise Him and rest in knowing He is God. I like that about God. I feel that I find His little "scenes" quite often; and I wonder if anyone else noticed.
My goal for tomorow is to eat 15 snow cones. Just kidding. Well, on that note, perhaps I should try to go to bed. Pressing the "Publish" button when I finish a post makes me feel like I'm doing something important. :) Goodnight.
Monday, June 4, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment