From my desk, I can't see outside. This is a large setback for me since I dearly LOVE to look outside and see the sky. A few minutes ago, I had to run an errand and as soon as I walked outside, I was greeted by an amazing gathering of navy and light blue storm clouds stretching out in front of me. I know I've said this before, but nature is just one of those things that instantly turns my thoughts to God. I need that during the day.
So, I think I'm going to build a huge skylight over my desk so I can see outside all the time. It's a plan! By the way, I hope you're enjoying the new design as much as I am! I'm still making little tweaks here and there...it's fun.
I just spellchecked this thing and had no spelling errors. Whoo!
Wednesday, June 20, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment