Friday, June 29, 2007

Ballet and Ultimate Spoons!

I changed! What do you think of my new design for the ol' blog? :)

One of the my favorite dancers in the world, Alessandra Ferri, gave her farewell performance a few days ago. Check out this video of her solo as Sting plays Bach's Prelude on guitar. So amazing! I am definitely inspired to go dance tonight!

By the way, check out my new link to The Winger blog. It is the most amazing, comprehensive, varied, and informational ballet blog I've ever seen. Wahoo!

Megan is back! At least for a couple of days. I'm so glad! Last night we had everyone over and we cooked up a storm...a taco storm. Yum. Then we played ULTIMATE SPOONS. Not just normal Spoons, no, but Spoons with the spoons in different rooms all over the house. Sounds like broken nose fun! And it was! No one broke their nose, but we had several elbowings and lots of tackling. What a blast...I love my friends so much!

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Caroline! Hey! I just wanted to say thank you thank you for the comment you left on our blog yesterday. It was more encouraging than I can say... sometimes I forget that what we post on there can actually be seen by the world :) ...and to think it can be encouraging to someone put me on cloud 9! And just by looking at your profile and your blog it's so awesome to see another like-minded believer!! I loved the post you had about true beauty. Anyhow... I showed your profile to my husband and he was like "man, you guys would totally be friends" because I think we're alot alike! :) I'm so excited for you to get married... it's worth all the nervousness that leads up to it.

Grace and Peace to you in our Lord Jesus Christ!

...and if not before, I look forward to meeting you in heaven :)

Love,
Rachel