If you've ever been on a cruise before, or know someone who has, I NEED TO TALK TO YOU! :) As a non-traveling person, I don't know the first thing about it! And I'm interested! Which lines are good? What destinations are awesome? Is it worth it to get a room with a view? What were your favorite things about cruising?
Leave me some feedback! Thanks so much!
Wednesday, January 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hey Caroline dear! We went on a Princess Cruise in August (you can check our our blog archive for August if you want pics!) It was to Alaska and was beautiful. It's the only one I have ever been on, but I have heard that Princess is one of the nicer ones. And we had no complaints at all. It was wonderful!
My husband David and I did a cruise for our honeymoon. It was wonderful! We still have all the information about our cruise, e-mail me and I can tell you all about it.
Post a Comment