Wednesday, January 9, 2008

100th POST!

Happy 100 Posts Everyone! To celebrate...free Starbucks for everyone!


I wish. I seriously tried to find an online coupon or something to post here so you could all get a free drink. But alas, I could not. But we're still going to celebrate! :)


First up: Top 10 one-liners from the past 100 posts!


10. If you don't know what propagated means, you should look it up before you ever try to use it as a synonym for "advocated." :)

9. My brother is in Canada...Why, oh why can't I go to Canada? Eh?

8. Home is the place where you get better!

7. During this crazy time of the semester, I need to pick up an extra job to support my coffee habits. Yes, it's that bad.

6. You know how sometimes Thanksgivings are kind of a let down because you just sit around all day and watch your older brothers play video games? Well, this year was definitely NOT like that! It rocked!

5. Christmas is my favorite. Break out the Elf DVDs!

4. Maybe instead of blogging, I should be cleaning the kitchen...wait...nope.

5. PS I ate dinner at 3:00 AM last night. Wow.

2. It just hit me that I am so freakin' blessed to have had the Lord throw this photography opportunity at me. Seriously, it feels like he threw it at me. In my face. :)

1. I'm definitely feeling the holy fear in me just thinking about it.

2. Then Meg and I stayed up til 3 being dorks again.


3. Someday when I get a laptop, I'll be able to blog during boring classes *evil snicker* Just kidding...who does that? I take my education seriously! :)

4. How can you go from 11 years old and wearing socks that don't match on purpose, to being 30, flirty, and thriving (with a killer sweet loft) in one day? I don't know...and I'm neither 11 nor 30. So...alright.

5. I just loved it and wanted to show my 21 year old enthusiasm towards this movie made for 9 year olds. :)

6. (AH!!! World famous photographer on the phone with me!!!!! :))

7. Today my dad is 55! My awesome grandparents with an awesome sense of humor came by the shop today and brought us McDonald's "Senior Cokes" - for only 32 cents - claiming he could get them now since he was a senior! Isn't that just great?

8. Sounds like broken nose fun! And it was! No one broke their nose, but we had several elbowings and lots of tackling.

9. I'm really curious about what's making this clatter under my desk. It's only every few minutes and it sounds like someone is shaking a tin can with a button in it. Where did that analogy come from? The 1800's?

10. Besides who wants to watch the outside of someone's house for 15 hours? What a party.

11. I need to get a laptop if I'm going to blog. It's much more exciting and romantic to blog in a coffee shop or out on the porch or anywhere else but my room.

12. I know I'm weird, but when houses flood, I always get excited.

13. There is a rubber duck on my desk...not sure how it got there.

So, okay the numbering got a little messed up, but you get the picture! :)

No comments: