Saturday, January 26, 2008

The class of 2008 is great!

Yesterday, I had my first senior session of 2008...it was amazing! Meet Elizabeth...not only is she gorgeous, she's also a ballerina! Oh, if that I had been a ballerina. :) Here are my favorites. Enjoy!











I have another senior session today so be on the lookout for sweet photos!

4 comments:

Rachel said...

Caroline, you're amazing! These are beautiful!

Katelyn said...

So, I updated my blog and used one of the pictures to took of me last fall - I hope that's OK! I also hope you're having a great week so far. :)

J.R. Foster said...

My personal favs are the third from the top and the second from the botton:) Great job!

Renee Booe said...

Hi! My name is Renee and I just wanted to say that I love the first picture you took of her. Nice work!