So, the Lord continues to bless my desires and dreams, and it is all at the same time humbling and encouraging. I wasn't planning on pursuing anything business-wise with photography this year; I was just going to take some time to be in the background, learn, and refine. Already though, people have come to me and I've booked several shoots! How is that even possible? I'm amazed.
On that note, I've been gearing up for some cool senior shoots and my main inspirations have been from incredible fashion and musician photography! I just wanted to share some of them with you. (1.) from the Loeffler Randall website (2.) 1995 British Vogue photo by Nick Knight (3.) Fotografie, Tim Walker (4.) Matchbox Twenty's new CD cover



1 comment:
that sounds so exciting!!!!!!!! I love reading what is going on with you... :) much love to you my friend!
Post a Comment