1. Have you been introduced to Etsy? "Your place to buy and sell all things handmade." Don't let the "handmade" part make you think "frumpy"...no, no this is where you can find some of the coolest and trendiest art , decor, and even clothing! Shop around a bit. It's cool to know you are getting something handmade, original, and one-of-a-kind. Great for gifts!
2. Redecorating! January is so fun because everything is on sale and the new stuff is rolling in! I've been secretly redecorating my bedroom at the flat. The coolest thing is that I hardly spend any money! I more or less just rearranged and brought in a few old movables. Although I did get a new mini chandelier from IKEA! I'll post some pics of the room soon!

3. Spring clothing lines are already peeking out! My personal favorite right now is at American Eagle. Sweet warm-weather sweaters, delightfully floral tanks and tees, Bermuda shorts, and cute flats! Shop now.

4. Buffalo Exchange is the coolest store I've ever seen! I went for the first time ever this past weekend and it was awesome! Full of vintage and second hand fashion, it is the place to find completely unique looks! Not to mention crazy expensive brand names for cheeeap! Next time you're in Dallas or Austin, you should stop by! Check 'em out here!
5. Art by yumiyumi. She's an artist I found on Etsy and she's actually the one who created the art on the Under the Canvas Sky banner! She's also having a New Year's sale right now! Check her out here on Etsy!
No comments:
Post a Comment