Thursday, January 17, 2008

Hittin' the books.

Another semester has begun at HSU and I am on my way to having one less semester standing between me and graduation. Exciting! It's good to be back though. I love our pretty campus: the trees, architecture, and red-bricked buildings.

I'm in one week deep and can already tell you this is going to be a good semester. I'm only taking 12 hours (which translates into only 3 classes because one of them is a six hour class), my first class every day starts at 1 PM and so I'm getting plenty of morning time to do things I love like photography, running, reading, and playing the piano. I'm not just going to sleep and get lazy! I also rejoined HSU Chorale! Today was my first day back in there and it felt SO GOOD to do the classic warm ups and such. I was raised on choir, so it's been strange to be without it the past three years. My Pine Cove interview is coming up this next week too, so I'm looking forward to that.

The Lord is so good. I'm so thankful for such a great schedule that allows me lots of time to do things I love, things the Lord has called me to. 


No comments: