Last night , since everyone is getting back in town, we had a bunch of dear wonderful friends over and watched "Once" because Meg and I were the only ones who had seen it. Man, it was good to see friends! After the movie, we took a quick trip to Wal-Mart and I finally made it to bed at 3 AM. I might need a shot of caffeine :)
Actually on that note, I've had a revelation! I had to go to the dentist the other day and he was telling me how insanely bad coffee is for your teeth! All that sugar is just asking for cavities. So now, I'm not having a problem saying no to coffee. Amazing! I want my teeth to be healthy and happy, so it's worth it.
Anyway, it's fun seeing friends again, but school hasn't even started yet and I already feel like I have spring fever! Weird. Check out these shoes that sum up my "just-can't-wait-for-warm-weather" mood.

How freaking cute are they?! Check them out at Swell. I'm already daydreaming of sunny skies on the sand! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment