
Yay, High School Musical 2! I just loved it and wanted to show my 21 year old enthusiasm towards this movie made for 9 year olds. :) It makes me want to get up and dance. Bill O'Reilly even had a little segment of it on "The O'Reilly Factor." I was so proud. He had a great thought though-- 17 MILLION households watched it Friday night on the Disney channel. Does that mean clean entertainment is making a comeback with kiddos? We'll see... :)
Meg gets back tonight!! So does Erin!! I'm so very excited! This morning, I drove past HSU and saw all the new lil freshmen running around playing "Campus Tag." I remember that like it was yesterday! It's wild that so many people will be graduating this year. But still, I'm really excited to see what the Lord has in store for us this year. Father we trust you.
Hope you all have a good day!
No comments:
Post a Comment