Thursday, August 2, 2007

And we're going live...

Oh, good gracious. I haven't sweated a drop yet today and now I can't stop! (Maybe that was too much information for some of you, but if you know me at all, you should be used to it.) The Photography Seminar that I looooooong to go to is going live with registration TOMOROW! I CAN'T WAIT! But it's going to sell out within the first 10 minutes of being live. How nuts is that? There is a huge number of people who want to go and only 40 slots. It's first come, first serve, so you can bet your bottom dollar I will be on the website with my typing hands all ready to go at top speeds! It gives me butterflies just thinking about it! How exciting! I hope I get in, but I won't die or anything if I don't. :)

Ok, back to real life. Haha. I've been thinking alot about the Girls Bible Study that Meg, Kassie, and I lead. With a new semester coming up soon, we'll be starting up a new season with the Bible study as well! I'm excited about planning stuff and following the lead of our amazingly creative God. :) I'm also trying to get together a new set of songs for worship. It's awesome. I love getting to pick out songs for worship and surrender that area to the Lord. We don't know what kind of study we are going to do...last semester was more like a share time where whoever felt led would "teach" or share something God had placed on her heart. It was great, but this semester, I think we are headed into an actual study season. I'm heartily glad. I need it.

Anyway, I'll keep you updated on both things. Love, love, love to you all!

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Ah Caroline! It's always such a blessing to hear from you. You have encouraged me so much... I would be thrilled if we could meet someday... though I have no doubt that we someday will :) Isn't the body of Christ an amazingly beautiful thing!?! Thanks for blessing me my sista! ;)

We're going to be gone for about a week and a half starting tomorrow... so if I don't talk to you I hope you have a wonderful beginning of August! I just read Psalm 20 this morning and was impressed at what a great prayer it is for friends... so I shall close with this "May he give you the desire of your heart and make all your plans succeed. We will shout for joy when you are victorious and will lift up our banners in the name of our God"!! I love how the body of Christ is a team! Blessings to you my friend! much love,
Rachel

Mallory King said...

Caroline !! Thank you soo much foryou encouragine words ! ... YOU my friend are Beautiful :-) .... Im so glad to hear of another photography lover .. Id love to hear about your work ... what inspires you and how you see things in such a beautiful light! What seminar are you talking about ? ... also if you google Photography contests then a million places to enter come up ! Its very exciting :-) ..
Anyways thank you for you words and versus of encouragment ! I ever enjoyed reading and would LOVE to become great blog buddies ! ... Hope your day is amazing !