I wanted to share with you a couple pictures of the happy times that surrounded me in my time of pain. One is my best friend Emily newly engaged, and the second is my close friend Cherith with her brand new baby boy.

I ask that you think on the Lord's goodness and remember the hope He has given His children. Please pray for me as well, and the situation around me. There is always such hope, even in the midst of troubles.
"The Lord is faithful to all His promises and loving toward all He has made. The Lord upholds all those who fall and lifts up all who are bowed down. The eyes of all look to You and You give them their food at the proper time. You open your hand and satisfy the desires of every living thing." Psalm 145:13-16
Love, Caroline
4 comments:
You are most definitely in my prayers C.J.
Caroline,
I'll be praying for you... and missing your words on-line...
...the LORD comforts his people and will have compassion on his afflicted ones. Isaiah 49:13
love you,
Rachel
I love you Caroline!
Just found your blog. We will be praying for you. I hope that the time heals quickly. Can't wait to see you again.
Post a Comment