Ok, sorry but I can't rock the modern look for too long...I don't know exactly why but it's too much for me. Ergo...NEW facelift is on the way! Hopefully it will be amazing :) I know you probably all think I'm crazy for changing this thing up so much. What can I say, I have a lot of free time at work. Speaking of free time, this is the last week of BluDomain's Happy Hour (a famous photographer Q and A time-- LIVE!) and Nate of "The Image Is Found" is on!!!!!! I'm eating dark chocolate and enjoying every minute of throwing questions at this famous photographer. Check out Blu's blog. It's on my link list over there on the left.
Also, school is starting up in 3 days which means I probably won't have as much time to blog. Someday when I get a laptop, I'll be able to blog during boring classes *evil snicker* Just kidding...who does that? I take my education seriously! :) But I will keep up with the blog to the best of my abilities. 18 hours this semester though...whew!
Did I mention that Megan is back? So exciting! Friends are awesome. We all watched High School Musical 2 again last night. Yay. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Are you using a program or website for these remodels, or is the B-man doing them for you?
They do indeed look pretty cool.
I saw you and Ryan as well, but I was going to walk a friend to her car, and there was a veritable sea of people in the rows between us....anyway, let me now offer my belated "hello" as well.
Hope all is well!
Post a Comment