Here's to the newest additions!
2 Vintage Suitcases I picked up at a garage sale for 4 bucks! (For a photoshoot project) One's this awesome avacado green with a sweet satin, deep buttoned interior and the other is a brown leather oldie, probably from the 1940s!
1 Beautiful Planner from Target! I looooooooooove planners! I'm definitly a list and plan-things-out type of person. I've already written ALOT in there! :)
Just thought I'd share my excitement with the world.
Monday, July 30, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I can totally relate on the excitement about a planner! hehe... I love them. My mom got my hooked on Franklin Covey planners... they are kinda an investment to get started... but they are so fun because they can look so pretty :) It's part of my morning routine now along with a cup of coffee and my Bible!
Hope you're doing well... it's raining here too --(I saw your facebook status) :) Yeah for rain!
much love,
Rachel
Post a Comment