Happy Birthday, Dad!
Today my dad is 55! My awesome grandparents with an awesome sense of humor came by the shop today and brought us McDonald's "Senior Cokes" - for only 32 cents - claiming he could get them now since he was a senior! Isn't that just great? I love my grandparents. And my parents. And my life. I've been given so much. Sometimes I stress about relationships and things, but how empty would my life be without them? There are people who would love to be in my shoes - I have an amazing family, good friends, and a loving boyfriend. I never want to take them for granted. Even though it's hard sometimes.
So I encourage you, if you are having troubles with some friend or loved one...remember what they have invested in you. Remember all the people who are alone who would love to have those frustrations simply because it would mean they would have somebody. Remember Who gave them to you. Remember He calls us to be kind, patient, selfless, and compassionate. Remember Who made them...and what Image they are made in! Wow!
Anyway, thanks for letting me be sappy...but it's true. Love to you all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
what a beautiful post. it definitely made me stop in think. i'm so very happy i stumbled across your blog
Post a Comment