"These mountains, which have seen untold sunrises, long to thunder praise but stand reverent, silent so that man's weak praise should be given God's attention." -Donald Miller. Through Painted Deserts.
What amazing, humbling truth. Lord, loosen our tongues that we may speak of you beautifully, the way we are supposed to.
This weekend was so wonderful! My brother and his wife (and their puppy!) came in town and we had a blast going out to the Farm on Saturday and shooting off fireworks. The best part of it was just being out in the open underneath all those bright stars, being overwhelmed with thoughts of God and the mystery of His love for us.
Last night, I got to see a bunch of my dear HS friends. Personally, I had a blast talking about things like Macs, photography, iPhones, travelling, and Sufjan Stevens. :) I also have a new music recommendation! Enter The Worship Circle: Village Thrift. It is AMAZING! Warning: It's definitely in that "different, artsy, weird" music genre. Read the reviews on iTunes...they sum it up pretty well.
Tonight I'm going to shoot roomie pictures for Jenn and Kassie! I'm so excited! I'll post my favs when they're ready!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment