Prayer is such an amazing gift. I've been having a hard time emotionally the past couple of days, and then I realized all I was doing was thinking, thinking, thinking about it (which of course, makes things worse). I was sitting here at my desk and remembered, "Hey, I definitly need to pray about this instead of just mull over it!" Prayer is where the answer lies. Prayer is where the communication between God and me comes in and soothes my troubled heart. Prayer brings peace. The Lord is so good and I simply want to meditate on that. I've gotten to be in the Word alot recently and have just been bouncing between Galatians, Ephesians, and Philippians. It's been lovely.
Life is hard but God is good. And so we live.
Wednesday, July 11, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Psa 56:8 You have kept count of my tossings; put my tears in your bottle. Are they not in your book?
My mom has told me this verse before... it encourages me. He has our tears in a bottle. He knows them all. I'll be praying for you... and thank you for the reminder of the privledge we have in prayer! (And I hope you can get your Mac ;) )
In the words of Deborah the judge, "be strong my soul, press on!"
I hope you have a wonderful day my friend!
Love,
Rachel
ps. thanks for telling me about you and Ryan and your situation. I'll be praying the Lord will make is clear what you should do... I can totally relate to that stage of waiting!! ... and it's worth it :)
Post a Comment