Sunday, November 11, 2007

Your to-do list for the day

Okay, I've had this blog since June and I've made 80 posts. Not too shabby. But here's my goal: I want to have 100 posts by January 1, 2008! Can I do it? Watch and see...

And here is your to-do list for the day:


1. Eat a candy cane. I'm eating my first candy cane of the year as we speak, and it's just making me feel all toasty warm inside! The holidays are here!!


2. Check into your city events and see if the Nutcracker ballet will be happening anytime soon in your area. No better way to enjoy the season than a little fine arts. I LOVE the Nutcracker! I LOVE ballet! I should have been a ballerina...


3. Check back here tomorrow evening for a massive photo post including a salsa dancing party and Emily's quest for a wedding dress! Here's a teaser...

No comments: