First of all: If you need a little "Life is beautiful" moment, I've found one for you! Head over to the Lyon's photography blog and check out their brand new baby boy! You'll have to scroll down a couple of posts I think, but man...you need to go look. You'll laugh, you'll smile, you'll feel better about your life. :) Here's a picture to entice you. I'll say no more :)

Second up, real quick (and then I've got to get on the homework!): Everybody who is a bottled water drinker should start drinking Ethos water. Why? Because it is their mission to get clean water to children around the world and to raise awareness about the world water crisis (which my roommate Megan has been telling me all about recently too). 4,500 kids die every day because of a lack of clean water. Only 8 billion US dollars would make this problem non-existent (to put this in perspective, about 17 billion dollars are spent annually on overdraft charges from the bank in America). But not much seems to be happening. So support those who are making things happen!
No comments:
Post a Comment