Here's a post that will be changing alot. It's kind of more for me than you readers...but that's okay sometimes :) These are just some of my goals for the time being. I'm really doing them!!
1. Ride a real horse.
2. Get a bludomain website by January.
3. Go to Six Flags with people I love (I haven't been in years...I used to go every year!).
4. Find a church and use my gifts there (hopefully with music and youth).
5. Give 5% of my photography earnings to the Susan G. Koman Breast Cancer Foundation and give another 5% to a ministry that either combats AIDS in Africa or gets clean water to children in Africa.
6. Call a friend I haven't talked to in a while each month.
7. Babysit baby Justus for my friend Cherith!
8. Attend a photography workshop (preferably with The Image is Found).
9. Encourage people around me instead of fearing what they think of me.
10. Convince my parents to get a puppy :)
11. Read the rest of Don Miller's books.
12. Get stamina- not just in shape, but freakin' able to snowboard down a mountain without getting tired! So I guess that means work out.
13. GRADUATE SOON (obviously)
14. Second shoot for a top photographer that I admire.
15. Start a monthly gathering of local photographers to shoot for fun, encourage eachother, and share ideas etc.
16. Go to a Vienna Boys Chior performance (or some other awesomely prestegious chior).
17. Train to run a marathon.
18. Play music at a local venue.
19. Work a Summer Camp.
Wednesday, November 7, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment