What a beautiful day!! I got to teach 6th grade for the first time ever today! Just one lesson, but still...it was a landmark. Not that I want to teach 6th grade. I was thinking more along the lines of 3rd. But it was still fun! Then I got to have a bit of time in the Word at Tuscany's. And I also got to eat lunch with my brother and he encouraged me alot about church! And finally, I went to take some pictures for Chase's recital (that's tomorrow now, don't forget!) and we ended up at Starbucks where I got some free coffee!
Oh and, remember how my purse got stolen? Well, I magically got it back today!! It wasn't stolen at all! Somehow (even though I asked and called several times), Starbucks had it the whole time! Wow. Too bad I already replaced everything.
It's pre-registration time again. I want to quit school. And be a vagrant photographer. Okay, maybe not the vagrant part.
That huge photo post I promised is coming up...probably around midnight or something. Keep watching!!
Much love,
Caroline
Monday, November 12, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment