Saturday, November 3, 2007

Week Review

What a week! Two projects, Two tests, One research paper...and on top of all that I had a stomach virus and sinus infection! SICK! I know...but it's ok because I'm finally feeling better.


Life is beautiful despite everything crazy that happens. Tonight was Emily and Josh's engagement party and it was so wonderful! I got to spend time with plenty of dear friends I've known forever, and meet lots of new people. It was awesome to see people, especially after being couped up all week.

My mom blessed me yesterday! She took me shopping to buy a really nice outfit for the party. It was incredible! It may seem small or silly, but it was so nice to be able to get really nice clothes. I can't remember the last time I got to buy really nice clothes. One word: college. So I never get to do that kind of stuff. THANKS MOM!!!! :)

Oh yeah...now this is exciting! My dad hired someone out at the store which means that I get to move up to the "penthouse office." Okay, so all that really means is that I get the upstairs office with the windows overlooking the showroom. But it's exciting! I moved all my stuff in there today and I'm feeling pretty good about it! It's so cool to have an office instead of a cubicle. Wahoo!

It's NOVEMBER! How did that happen? Break out the Christmas music :)

No comments: