Friday, November 16, 2007

Holiday Decorating Inspirations!

Here's my special Holiday Inspirations post, as promised!! Enjoy!



1. Here's the sweetest stocking you'll ever find: The Dot Stocking from Ballard Design! How can it get any cuter? Complete with mini pom-pom trim, free monogramming, and the signature Ballard leopard, these stockings just scream happiness and cheer! Who thinks to put leopard in the Christmas mix? I love it! (I saw a wedding reception site the other day where the bride had chosen green, brown, and LEOPARD as her colors and it was totally classy! I'll try to post some photos.)












2. Take a gander at these Christmas postcards from Anthropologie! These Joyeux Noel cards are perfect for those of you that just love international flair. Vintage Paris art, silver trim, $12 for 12 (but hey, if that's your thing, then go for it!).







3. Here's something that won't break the bank! Holiday table decor is one of my favorite things. I just love having cute table settings out with a fun table runner and centerpiece. These red square dishes from Target are under $2 a piece AND they come in white too! Did someone say Mix and Match?















4. Ok, so this one is pricey. But glass based lamps are my new favorite thing. They are so retro, yet graceful and organic. This particular one is from Pottery Barn, and I'm pretty sure it's around $129 (or more), but I've seen some cute ones at everybody's favorite Target too.






5. Check out these powdered coated steel wall sculptures from Wingard! How sweet is that wreath for an alternatively mod Christmas!? Head to their site for all sorts of stellar wall art. Bit pricey, but I love to be inspired by the expensive stuff and then find my own spin off version (I know, I'm in college.)

No comments: