Monday, July 21, 2008

Can't Leave It Behind!

Well, hi friends! Long story short: I tried to ditch this blog to move on to bigger and better (and more professional) things, but I'm back! I've missed having a personal blog...so here it is again! Now that I have friends moving off and doing great things in the world, I want to keep up with them, and let them keep up with me! I'll still have my photography blog but this will be my personal, friends & family only blog! :)


**So since I've been gone for sooo long, I figured I'd do a little update for ya:**


Wearing: My navy "boat shoes"
Listening to: This new song by Fridge that I put on my blog. I love it!
Eating: A Jolly Rancher...haven't had one of these since 4th grade.
Photoshopping: Abigail's shoot
Loving: The summer sun.
Excited About: Going to Hobby Lobby in an hour.
Reading: my eMail :)
Feeling: Happy that I started my personal blog up again (Nerd? Yes.)
New Hot Spot: Um...does San Antonio count? I was there Thursday-Sunday and just really want to go back.
Laughing at: www.stuffwhitepeoplelike.com Go there and be amazed at the satirical wit :)
Feeling thankful for: The Lord putting amazing friends and family in my life. Seriously, these friends of mine...incredible people.

No comments: