First of all, I am officially finished with school this semester! YAY! Well, until Summer school starts that is. :)
Second of all, my car engine blew up on Thursday...not pleasant, but my lil car had seen it's day. Want to know some Caroline trivia? I've had that car since a few days after I turned 16. I just loved it! Wanna know more? I named it Waldo so that I could go out into a parking lot and say, "Where's Waldo?!" Cheesy, I know. Come on, I was in High School :)
So, as unexpected and stressful as the car blow-up was the day it happened (last Thursday), I've been excited because I've been getting ready to get another vehicle. And actually...I BOUGHT IT TODAY! But I can't tell you what it is yet because I have to surprise some particular friends and family members in person. But I'm EXCITED! Once everyone knows, I'll let you know!
And here's the final bit of exciting news (as the post title suggests)! It is just like the last bit of news--a lot of excitement, but with a bit of loss too. I am proud to announce the launch of my NEW BLOG! I'll miss this blog dearly, but this NEW blog is my official CarolineJoy Photography blog! Oh boy! Now, honestly, I'm not finalized on the design yet, so let me know what you think. I may be changing the look around a bit in the next few days so leave me comments to let me know which one you like best! And update your bookmarks! :)
So here's to the last post on this dear wonderful blog. I've loved every minute of it! Cheers!
1 comment:
I love your blog!!! I now have one,too!! You are so talented and creative beyond your years!! What an inspiration you are to me!!! Check your email that I sent you!!
Post a Comment