Next up are the new bookends that I got for my dresser! I've been wanting cute bookends for a while and, well I finally found some! And they are BIRDS! Can it get much better? No.
I finally broke down and got some "office supply" things for my "home office." Not to mention, how cute are they?
And finally! I've been wanting new knobs for my dresser for YEARS and YEARS. I walked into Hobby Lobby the other day and they were marked way down!
Here's my hand-me-down, normal dresser BEFORE the knob transformation...I also finally got another curtain for my window. For the longest time I had just one curtain. It worked alright, but now I have a nicely framed up window because of the TWO chocolate brown curtains!



1 comment:
Lovin' the knobs...I think Hobby Lobby might be my new favorite store! I never knew how much cute stuff was in there.
Post a Comment