
Tuesday, July 29, 2008
Mmmmm...
Can I just say that I am so proud of this photo!? Is that strange? I mean, I know it's a stack of cookies, but I am in love with it! The lighting, textures, colors...everything is perfect! Doing this cookie shoot yesterday for Jerita (the owner of local cookie biz, One Smart Cookie) kinda made me want to go work for Martha Stewart Living and take pretty pictures of food all day long :)

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Caroline! You SHOULD be proud of it... I think your work is getting better and better (and I started off impressed :) ) Ps. have I mentioned how glad I am that you're back at the ol' blog?? :) It's good to hear what you're up to my friend.
Love it!
And I did totally name my car Jude after the song...all my cars have had hippie names, so I had to stick with it. First there was Fern, then Sadie (ever heard the beatles song "sexy sadie"?) and now jude.
I love the Simon Says bit!
Post a Comment