Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Things that make a Tuesday morning good...

...a starbucks date at 8:09 AM. :) Happy Tuesday!



P.S. Some of you may know that my car (new 4runner, named Simon!) was acting funny for a little bit. Well, I dropped him off at "Car Camp" on last wednesday...aka the Toyota Repair Shop, and he got a brand new transmission. What!? Yes, you read that right. Three month old car...brand new transmission. So weird! But it was under warranty and all, so I didn't have to pay for it. Anyway, he's doing fine now!

P.S.S. I have a trip to San Antonio to blog next! Lots of photos! Be excited! :)

4 comments:

Rachel said...

Ah I'm really glad you're back on your old personal blog... whenever the time comes that you do have to move on I'll be happy for you too... but for now...YEAH!!!

mary said...

Hi, Caroline, thanks for letting me know! Two great (and beautiful) ways to know what you're up to!
I'll check regularly...

mary said...

PS I love the new artwork on your header!

Anonymous said...

Welcome back sis!