Wednesday, July 23, 2008

San Antonio Trip :: Part 2!

After a lovely lunch at McAllister's Deli and a spur of the moment shopping trip to this sweet modern furniture/decor store "Motif Studio," Scott and I jumped in the truck and headed homeward.

On the way home from San Antonio, we most definitely made a stop in Fredericksburg to do a little walkin' and shoppin'...not that we could actually buy anything...or at least not anything I wanted! :) I fell in love with this little antique side table/mini dresser, but check out the price. It was also pretty much the least expensive item in the store, so just imagine the price of the other lovely things.
We also stepped into this anthropologie-like store called "Root." It was so inspiring and fun (and girly...Scott was a good sport), but alas, expensive.Then we got photo happy and started snapping away. I personally love this one. You can see in the lower right hand corner the date the building was built. 1889. Cool!I wanted to do a little photo collection, but couldn't figure out what to do...until we had passed store after store with adorable "Open" signs! So here you have it, a sampling of the "Open" collection. So as not to wear you out with too many photos, I've hand selected my favorites. :)

When people say they "hand selected" something, you know it's going to be good. :)









This trip was just what I needed. Fun and relaxing, with the most awesome family ever!
Have a lovely day!

1 comment:

mary said...

Great post! Your pictures...lovely! I love SA, too. It's one of those places that makes you feel far, far from home. Almost like being in another country.