1. Fall is definitely coming...I have internal signals that tell me so. When I start craving Starbucks, it's Autumn! Starbucks is only open for the next 5 months for all I'm concerned. Not a fan of summer Starbucks. But it's beautiful while it lasts. What's your favorite drink?
2. The Season 4 Premiere of The Office came on last night! Let me just say, welcome back Dunder Mifflin-ites! I've missed you all!! If you missed it, I'm pretty sure you can catch it on NBC.com.
3. I know their CD has been out for a while but I have found a new passionate love for the band Mute Math. Their eclectic style of alt rock-electro with ambient vocals and crazy invented synthesizers just makes them cool. Did you know they are also the first band to perform live on TV...backwards!?
4. Leggings! The Autumn staple, leggings are wonderfully cozy but still make you look like you know exactly what you're doing. And here's your mini guide to wearing them no matter what your age!
5. If you've never been exposed to Cirque Du Soleil before, Autumn is the best time! Varekai is my favorite show. If you don't feel like buying a DVD, see if it's on youtube or something. It's breathtaking, awe-inspiring, hilarious, and spellbinding all at the same time. I find I usually enjoy it most late at night when you can sit around with a bunch of people and exclaim back and forth, "NO! He did not just do that!! Is that even humanly possible?!" WARNING: Watching Cirque Du Soleil might make you want to try things you are not capable of doing such as a one-handed, sideways handstand atop your friend's hand. No matter how flexible and strong you think you are, just don't try them.



No comments:
Post a Comment