Tuesday, September 25, 2007

The Rundown (+ a few extras for you!)

Well, it was another successful weekend! Here's the rundown:

Friday: Went to Branch's CD release concert and then took my final picture for Blu's contest (which I did not win by the way...bummer).
Saturday: Meg and I relaxed and watched half of "Ever After" until 8, when we decided to get all pretty and go to Chris Norwood's CD release concert (it was so chill and wonderful!...made me want to go to Austin), then we played around on campus being dorks, then met up with Tino, Russel, and Megan to go to dessert at Johnny Carino's, then we went back to our apartment and all SALSA DANCED! So much freakin' fun! Then Meg and I stayed up til 3 being dorks again. I really cannot describe to you how much fun this night was...dancing is probably my favorite thing in the world to do, and salsa dancing? Even better.
Sunday: Got up and went to church at Morning Star (biggest blessing ever; I thought about sleeping in, but the Lord just put this passion in my heart to praise Him...it was so good), then went to the church-wide cookout-- yay free food!, then took an accidental 2 hour nap, and then woke up and went with Megan, Jenn, and Daniel to study at the new Starbucks for 5 hours.

I'm sure you wanted to know all those details. :)

For those of you with extra time, you should check out Nate and Jacelyn's blog (theblogisfound.com). They are awesome photographers, but are now on vacation in Canada, and are blogging the whole trip in pictures. For some reason, looking at it just gets me excited about having a family someday. They already have a little girl and just found out Jacelyn is pregnant again! Be encouraged as you look...it's really sweet!

Also, for those of you wanting an amazing song to listen to, check out Phil Wickham's song "Always Forever." I heard it the other day and was so touched that I almost started crying. It could be taken as a love song between people, but I found it to be an incredible love song between God and me. It just seems to usher me into the presence of God every time I hear it. How sweet is it that we are invited to have intimacy with God?

It's so overwhelming and good. He is worthy...

No comments: