Saturday, September 29, 2007

Peace:Love:Friday

Whew! I crammed all the fun of my weekend into last night...and I'm tired. :)

I got off work and went to buy the much anticipated, saved for, straight leg jeans! Probably a week ago, I thought they were the worst looking things on the planet. But then something happened and all of a sudden I thought they were awesome! So I rocked 'em last night with full confidence. Haha. Anyway, then I met up with Jen at Tuscany's to do a bit of "homework"...which really meant talking.

Later, JJackson and I went to the Lindsey Kane concert up at HSU which was WONDERFUL and refreshing! She's so awesome and man, she has a killer voice! Then we met up at Chase's with a rather large group to play Catan. We had so much fun and it was so great to see all those people I hadn't seen all week. They are crazy! Can I just say that I probably played the best two rounds of Catan I've ever played last night?! The first game I had 8 points and the second game I had 9!! So close to winning (at 10 points)! I love my friends. So blessed.

Hope you have good Saturdays!

PS I ate dinner at 3:00 AM last night. Wow.

No comments: