Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Still Kickin' Bum at School

So it's the third day of school...and it's still going well! :) My MW classes will kick bum (in a good way) and my TTh classes will be, well, alright. My favorite thing about classes this semester is my Geography class! Yep...5th year senior...taking general geography. I put it off okay? (Kinda like how I put off getting my chapel credits til this year too...I'll be the 5th year-er in Chapel too...yeah.) But I'm so glad I'm taking Geography it this particular semester! It's nice to get a breath of air that's not about the TEKS or Phonemic Awareness. Not that I don't love my major. But this eye-opening class is going to be so refreshing this semester! Who doesn't love studying other places and cultures? It's like vicariously traveling! There's only so much you can learn in one place. :) 

See ya!

No comments: