Friday, August 1, 2008

Shhhhh...Secret Preview of My Biz Card!

Okay, I'm so super stoked out of my mind because of this sweet little biz card design that Scott did for me. He KILLED on this design!! I couldn't be a single bit happier with it! I ordered them yesterday and I was going to try really, REALLY hard to wait to show you until I had the actual card...but I can't! So scroll down to the bottom of the post to see a preview!! It's perfect! I just smile every time I see it.

And you may be thinking, "What, no picture on a photographer's business card?" But it's a pretty daunting task to try and choose ONE photo to represent your entire photography career to the general public. So instead, I opted to go with a fresh, fun, and funky design that will hopefully convey my enthusiastic love for life and photography, AND make people stop and stare at it! :) ALSO, this is only the front side. The back (which is also yummy delicious) has all my info artfully stated on it. Cool!


P.S. It may be about to rain right now! I sure hope so! :)

P.S.S. Happy August!





















3 comments:

Katelyn said...

CAROLINE! I am not kidding when I say my mouth dropped when I saw your new business card. I love it!





(I feel pretty cool to be such a neat photographer's friend --- just thought I'd throw that in there.)

Anonymous said...

Random question....where do you get all of the cool photos of yourself? Since you are a photographer I would figure that you would be on the other end of the camera.

that boy mitch, big O, and me! said...

These are beautiful business cards. Scott who designed them?