So since they had to keep him in the shop overnight, my dad took me to pick up my "loaner" car for the next few days from the dealership. Guess what they gave me? Scroll down a bit if you're prepared to see the hideousness.
Are you kidding me!?
So I'm zipping around town in this little piece of work. Yikes! It's like someone at the dealership wanted to pull a joke on me! So if you see me driving around in it (and trust me, it's not that hard to miss) honk or something. :)
P.S. Okay, it is a Scion and it's really fun to drive. But still...hideous!! I can't wait to get my baby 4runner back!
**UPDATE**
Just a few minutes ago, a man walked into the store (where I work) and announced, "That little orange car out front is just about the ugliest looking thing I've ever seen!"
Haha, yes...thank you. I'm aware of that.
2 comments:
why would anyone actually say that? dosen't that person know that the driver to the car is most likely in the store? people are weird! and yes, that is the ugliest car i've ever seen.
Nice! I will need to see this in person before you take it back.
Post a Comment