Today was my very last "first day of school" EVER! Well...that's kind of a lie...since I'm an education major, I'm sure I'll have a lot more "first days." :) But it was definitely my last first day as a student!! I think that knowledge made me just enjoy today like nothing else! It was such a good day! Knowing this is my last time around just made me let go of all the bad attitudes that come with school starting. And remember that professor I mentioned who I was not excited about having? She didn't seem so bad today either! :) It also rained some today and we've been having the most gorgeous sunsets here. You know what I'm talking about it you're from around here. I was driving home this evening and the entire sky was orangey pink...it was breathtaking!
Anyway, it was a good first day of school. I hope yours was fabulous if you are doing the school thing!
Also, you might want to check out the
photog-blog. I had a session Saturday and LOVED the photos from it! Here's a peek!
1 comment:
yay last, first day! it reminds of the movie "hitch," when will smith says (and i loosely quote), "tonight could be your last, first kiss." anyway, you probably don't want to think about kissing right now...unless it's my adorable one-year-old son!
Post a Comment