Monday, August 11, 2008

Home!

Hi friends! I just returned from another wonderful weekend in San Antonio...this time with my mom! We had a girl trip, and it was so fun! First of all, we stayed in Boerne, this sweet little town just a few miles out of San Antonio, at this lovely mix between a Bed&Breakfast and a hotel. It was so authentic and WAY better than staying in a hotel. It was almost like staying with a relative in their home. Definitely a nice place to come back to at the end of a long day at Sea World or shopping! Yes, my mom and I went to Sea World! :) But first, have a look at the "Ye Kendall Inn" where we stayed.Some of the old school artwork found in our room...This is a picture of the lady whom our hotel room was named after, Laverne McQuinn (the hotel rooms didn't have numbers, just names).They had a "Texas sized" hot tub! We hung out there after the day at Sea World and it was glorious!Seeing this sign made me very happy :)The first night we ate at Papasitos--I'd never been there before and I give it an A+! The salsa was the best part!! This photo represents us getting our "gangsta" on in SA! We are ridiculous. :)And here we are at Sea World!Here I am petting a Clydesdale at Sea World!! It was GIGANTIC and BEAUTIFUL!We also got Baskin-Robbins ice cream! I haven't been to a Baskin-Robbins in probably something like 10 years!
What a great trip!

2 comments:

Elizabeth Gregory Brown said...

hey what a super fun girl trip! and we totally ate at "ye kendall inn" on the fourth of july! they are known for their world renowned wine list. I think I had trout. I'm on this sea food kick, even though i don't quite like it when I get it, i just want it really bad. haha!

bunnytrails said...

Looks like y'all had a super time!! The Inn looks great, too!! Makes me want to go there. Sometime you and your mom need to go to the Market Days at Boerne. Vendors set up all around the Courthouse area and sell their great stuff! You would love it!!