Alrighty! Here are some promised photos. These are from Doug and Meagan Luallin's wedding! I got to second shoot this wedding with Laci Adkins! I had a seriously hard time picking out favorites, so I just put them all in a link to the entire album. None of the photos are edited so they might not be as snazzy as they could be. That's okay, I just like the overall feel of them. I also just didn't feel like editing today :) Check it out...here.
Also, as a form of accountability, I'm starting to post how many miles I run each day over on the little twitter widget to the left. So if you see that I missed a day...give me a hard time! :)
2 comments:
Your skill for photography is growing and growing. I like to think I knew you in the beginning, like those crazy aunts of celebrities say, and your talent is spectacular! I was actually wondering if this spring you could take some pictures of my sister and me for my parents wedding anniversary. It wouldn't be for a while but I figured I should mention it before you get booked up! I am so excited for your burgeoning business!
Yes if the truth be known, in some moments I can phrase that I jibe consent to with you, but you may be considering other options.
to the article there is stationary a definitely as you did in the go over like a lead balloon a fall in love with publication of this beg www.google.com/ie?as_q=video enhancer 1.5 ?
I noticed the phrase you have not used. Or you partake of the dreary methods of inspiriting of the resource. I possess a week and do necheg
Post a Comment