Saturday, December 8, 2007

December's Top 5!

Okay, I'm a little late on the Top Five for December...but I have good excuses! :) Here goes!

1. Oh man, go see this movie!! August Rush! Saw it last night and just loved it! It is so dreamy and NOT realistic AT ALL, but who cares?! It's fun to watch and there is some RADTASTIC music in it! I just got the soundtrack and am loving it. That's the only problem with this movie: if you spend $7 on a movie ticket, you will inadvertently be spending another $15 for the soundtrack within 24 hours. :)




2. Don't forget! Get the Mars Hill Church Podcast on iTunes! They are doing all those wonderful Advent sermons AND Don Miller gave a great sermon there the other week! Hear it all by subscribing to the podcast.















3. I've been learning that things are a lot more simple than they seem. God is in control. And He is good.














4. Another great Christmas Album! The James Taylor at Christmas Album! Everybody loves James Taylor!!










5. And finally, have fun with friends and go hot tubbin' in the snow! This is on my to-do list this winter! Apartment complexes make great hot tub destinations if you don't have one...just pretend you live there. :)
*by the way, the photo on #3 was taken by my dear friend Emily Spurlock!

No comments: