Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Done with THIS class...Done with THAT class!


I'm so close! I've taken FOUR finals this week and have TWO more to go! Christmas break is getting so close! I love that feeling when you are repacking your backpack for the next study session, and you get out the book from the final you just took, and you realize, "HEY! I never have to look at that book again!"


Mmmhmm...so liberating.
And the pictures? Megan and I put off studying for a few hours to (what else?) take pics of ourselves jumping on my bed. We have close to 100 pictures. :) That's what finals do to you.
Song of the day: Our Song by Taylor Swift

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Caroline! I love reading your blog :) Merry almost-done-with finals-and-Christmas-time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I totally know the feeling you are talking about... AND I like the Taylor Swift song too :) Good taste my dear! Hope the end of school continues to come :) Finish strong! much love, Rachel