Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Weekend in Pictures

Guess what?! I found THE cowboy boots for me at a garage sale on Saturday!!!


I'm not sure if you heard me right, I FOUND THEM!! What does this mean? It means that my years of searching are officially over. I've been looking for amazing cowboy boots since high school, and I've gotten pretty dang close, but THESE are THEM!!! Wahoo! Other exciting part: they were only $10!!

I also got my hair "glazed" this weekend. It's not dye but it makes your hair look different all the same. The top is a little lighter ("cinnamon"...yum!) and the underneath bottom is darker ("espresso"). I'm in love with it! As far as my hair goes, I never like to do drastic things, so this slight change was great for me. Also, my hair is basically straight again. No more 3 year old perm...apparently it's all grown out! Yesterday I was randomly sick with a fever and all that no-fun stuff. My roomie, Megan, got me a daisy and made my day! I'm all better today :)
Not sure if you really want to see this next picture...our kitchen is a freaking mess!! Meg and I just keep sidestepping the kitchen so we don't have to deal with it. We just keep lighting that big blue candle there to mask the smell. Maybe instead of blogging, I should be cleaning the kitchen...wait...nope.

So this weekend is SING! and homecoming at HSU! I'm taking pictures for SING! all weekend so that should be fun. YES! I am an official photographer now. SING! is the first job where I'm getting paid! And I have a family Christmas portrait session that I'm getting paid for this weekend! Ahh I love photography! If you're a senior in high school and you're reading this, PICK ME for your senior portraits! I'm getting ready to launch the senior photo season "Venture" complete with amazing free T-shirts! We will have oh-so-much-fun!
Love to you all.

No comments: