OH BOY! It's COLD outside! Cheers to winter coming!! I double dare you to do one of these today to enjoy the wintery weather :)
1. Put your pants in the dryer before you leave the house to warm them up!! I'm doing it now!!...come on, seriously, yes I have pajama pants on.
2. Skip class. No wait, bad idea...don't do it (or at least don't tell anyone I told you to).
3. Warm up with some souuup. Megan called me during lunch with the most brilliant idea of getting some hot soup to have with our sandwiches. Delicious.
4. Go to Starbucks!!! Obviously...Hot drinks only.
5. Listen to Christmas music (like Bing Crosby's stuff!). Yep, doing that one right now too :)
6. Don't turn on your heater. Dance around the house instead. Enjoy the novelty of cold weather and save money. You can turn it on when it's REALLY winter!
7. Try to roast marshmallows over your stove. Hahaha.
8. Take a nap with a bunch of blankets. Mmmm.
Have a great cold day!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment