Sunday, October 21, 2007

Hmmm...

*PHOTO POST!!*

Apparently I thought I was done being sick...but I'm not. This week has been the most off week ever for me; it has NOT been fun. Aside from randomly having a fever every other day and being behind in classes, my purse got stolen on Friday which kinda pushed me over the edge stress-wise. I'm not sure why stress is getting to me this much this year since I usually have a pretty easy time handling it...And also, if you are a girl reading this and struggling with insecurity, know that you are not alone at all. I've definitely had one of those weeks. Sometimes it's just good to know your not alone.

Some good things this week though: I got to have lunch on Wednesday with my BFF Emily :) She's engaged and just so beautiful! It was WONDERFUL to see her and get to catch up. Going to different colleges means we hardly get to see each other, but when we do it is so great and I'm so thankful for her! Another good thing: I had two photoshoots this week where I actually got paid! My first ones! And they were lots of fun. Photography has been the greatest gift during this stressful, not-feeling-good-enough time because it's something I know I love and can do successfully. Yay! One more good thing: On Monday, I got to hang out with Christina and Cara, some of my most precious friends from HS. They wanted to have a time when we could just get together and seek the Lord and pray for each other. Not an official Bible study or anything like that, just 3 girls wanting to encourage each other and make sure we are all being encouraged. What a blessing it was and will be!

I haven't gotten to spend much time in the Word this week, but one verse that has been stuck in my mind all week is Jonah 2:8 "Those who cling to worthless idols forfeit the grace that could be theirs." Wow, what do you even say about that? In those times when we don't want give up whatever idol we are using to make ourselves feel better, we don't realize what we are forfeiting...the grace that will bring peace and true life. Mmmmhmmm.
So, here are some of the pictures from the Aeschliman family photo shoot!! I found this sweeeeeeeet vintage couch and we headed out to First Baptist on Saturday to snap some family pictures for their Christmas cards. Jennifer goes to school at HSU, but her mom and brother drove in from Dallas for the shoot! Whoo!! It was really fun :)

Aren't they the most beautiful family you've ever seen?!

I hope you all have a great night. Much love.

No comments: