Thursday, March 13, 2008

Spring Break is upon us!

My blog post average per month is going down fast. Looks like we have a critical situation on our hands. I have a really good reason though...but it's top secret. So...sorry. I can't share it. But I'll give hints.



Hint #1: There are two reasons.

Hint #2: One is .net

Hint #3: One is blu.

Hint #4: You'll see both of them very soon.



I bet half of you can make an accurate guess now. :)


Well, in other news, Spring Break is coming up! That's so exciting. I can already tell you it's going to be a good one-- full of wholesome, non-alcoholic fun. :) And hey, my birthday is coming up too! I won't be blogging in honor of Spring Break this coming week...


But don't lose hope in the dear ol' blog...exciting things are in the future.



In the meantime, here's an simple, classy outfit that you'll LOVE for Spring Break!

The Dress that is WAY comfy, on sale for $15, and even cuter than it looks in the photo.
The Jean Jacket that provides for the cool nights and everyone needs one anyway.
Lastly, the Shoes that make the outfit!

No comments: