Get your hands ready for the biggest hand clap yet: I got the call today, and I am OFFICIALLY WORKING AT PINE COVE THIS SUMMER! Can't even tell ya how excited I am!
On that note, life is good. And being bedridden and stuck inside for something like 7 days makes a person want to sing sonnets and quote Wordsworth as soon as they get a breath of beautiful, natural, outside air. The sky never looked more blue than today and the sun never felt so fresh. Let's all go grab a chic blanket, our most stylish sundress, and (of course) our Gucci handbags and make like the girl in the inspiration photo of the day!

...Well, I'll be joining you guys in a couple of days. :) Still a little sick here. Until then...enjoy today!
4 comments:
I am glad you are feeling better sis!
By the way, what is twitter?
Hey thanks for visiting my site. I really love meeting new peeps.
I teach Spanish at Cooper HS. I really cant believe I am a Spanish teacher, but I know God is in control. I sometimes think about getting licensed to teacher elementary. There is just so much I want to do in this life.
So what do you plan to teach?
I am a poet and a writer from Madrid (Spain), and i think your blog is fantastic.
Congratulations!
Pleased to meet you.
Post a Comment